Find an analyst
Somerset Englandhome 01373 831349work email@example.comINTERNET
I have experience working psychotherapeutically having qualified
- in 1989 as an Advanced Psychodynamic Counsellor at the Westminster Pastoral Foundation, London;
- in 1996 as a Transpersonal Psychotherapist; and
- in 2001 as a Jungian Analyst/Analytical Psychologist.
My particular concern is to enable my patients to understand and, if possible, come to terms with their problems and help to alleviate their distress/symptoms. This will involve looking more deeply at life experiences, dreams, unconscious and feeling imaginative processes.
About my practice
Individual therapy for the following:
- Major trauma;
- Depression; Anxiety / panic attacks;
- Sexual and / or psychological abuse;
- Physical and / or emotional abuse;
- Eating problems;
- Psychiatric disorders including self-harming;
- Emotional and/or personal relationship difficulties